View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 02:13 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Maybe it is the turn of the season reminding me of the day you left this world......

I miss you so much. I've been dreaming a lot about you lately........

I have the little heart-shaped blue pillow you bought at Goodwill. There is no one like you, dear Matt. I know people say not to hold on to the past and keep wishing for things to change that cannot be changed, but sometimes I can't help it..........I still wish so much this never happened.......and that you were still here.

I wuv oo

Dearest Annonafox..

"People" say MANY things... what is important at this juncture is what YOU FEEL!

My husband has been gone since 1998 and I STILL have whole days where I am consumed with missing his presence here in the physical 3-D realm. When you have had close, warm, and vital contact with someone you love deeply and on a multitude of levels and who loves you equally, you cannot simply put that behind you and go on as if it never happened.

Matt was a huge part of your life, and he remains so!!!!!

Give youself a hug, some chocolate, and permisison to bask in your memories.. even cry if you must! It is not "bad" or inappropriate.. it is the vestiges of a great and powerful love.....!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless, keep, and comfort you......

Carol