Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

Last month my sister texted me that they went out to dinner at a restaurant and they had to leave because my nephew was acting very unruly, so they got the dinner boxed up to go. When I was texting my sister back, I had my phone flat on my vanity because I was busy doing my makeup so I typed with one finger. I touched my phone screen and somehow typed "problems" and sent my text to her and I wasn't even trying! Well, they all got food poisoning from the food they took home from the restaurant. My sister said before they went out that night she laid a few gift cards out to various restaurants and the baby pushed that one to the side and chose a different gift card, but they ended up going to the restaurant anyway.

I have all of these dreams and experiences with him written down and I'm hoping to put the pieces together one day. Either my nephew and I share a telepathic connection or we are both psychic. Fascinating stuff.

Hi,

It is fasinating stuff. Your nephew has gifts and so do you. He trusts you because you have an awaness about these things and his mom does not. You appreciate his intuition more than she does. May be that is some thing you can help your sister with.

I sense your nephew is frustrated when his insights get ignored. He knew that restuarant would give every one food poisioning. He did his best to influence your sister to avoid going there and it did not work.

In the greater scheme of things there are energy dynamics as well as some kind of divine plan. For you it is best to look for your role in all of that. My experiences with very young ones like your nephew has been that they desire a better connection with their mom. Any thing you can do to help him with that would be good.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/