Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

As parents its a shock at times for us, even if we are open to it all like I am we can like I did miss it being present in our own children. The last things I wanted was one of my children to be like me so open to it all asi ts a scary journey at times.

Well that did not happen all three are very much like me and unlike me they seem to have come into this life "understanding it all" on a level where it is just whom and what they are. So for me the challenge was different it was teaching them what to say when to say it and now to control it all. How to be whom they are but not broadcast that out to the World.

Too at school it was a challenge as there were times when they "needed" to step out and deal with things, and I had to be open with the school that if they needed to call home, or needed to step out and be alone to let that happen. I was blessed for the most part the school was open to understandings me.

More and more children are coming in more open and aware of what we call the Paranormal World and as parents we need to catch up.

My Son's first "vision" was at the age of 3 (he was very advanced as a child full basic sentences at 6 months fully communicative at the age of 2.) So he told me about a "boy in a box" and sure enough two days later on the news was this real life case. My Son has somehow seen the whole even go down as it happened. When the Dr asked him about how he was doing with it all he simply said "man does some horrible things to man", and that was that.

Lynn

Wow..

I agree with you and John about kids seem to be more receptive to things like this. All three of my kids are very sensitive/empaths. I have 2 introverts and one extrovert.

My 16yr old and 8yr old may have a little precognitive and claircognzant skills. My 8yr old sometimes will say things out of the blue and I would ask him how do you know? He would just respond I just know. He’s usually kind of right.

Do you think that psychic abilities are hereditary? Or can abilites be “contagious” from being around a very “open” parent? I always wondered that. I know that Earth sometimes goes through some shifts that might make us a little more sensitive at times.