View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 05:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Have I been 'lied to' by the spirits? Oh geez YES! to such an extent, that I know they are there for sure, but I don't know what they are because I keep on getting fed all these 'red herrings' which had me doubting their very existence for a while there.

The main spirit I get through my Spirit Box is called "William"..."William" comes through the loudest, clearest and most annoying of them all, so one day I decided to do a session and focus entirely on "William".

I asked for his full name, date of birth/death, how he died and where he died.

I got "Willam Jessop"... "I died a year ago" ..."I was 49 years old"..."I died in Australia"..."I fell off a roof"..."I died in hospital"...

So, armed with this information, I made my way to the public library (I had no internet then) and went on the Australian Government's Births, Deaths and Marriages register and looked for media reports for 'roof falls' in the past 5 years.

After 2 hours of searching, I turned up nothing to prove "William" was even alive at one stage.

So, I went back home, turned on my Spirit Box and went "You are a big liar, William so how about we cut the bull now and you can tell me what you really are!"

The response I got was "You can't find it, doesn't mean it's not there". (I have this whole session recorded on Youtube).

I called rubbish on that, but then nothing happened and I am still none the wiser, because I cannot get a straight answer.

After trying for weeks to get one, all I heard was "how 'bout we make this all about YOU".

Yeah, nice cop out. lolz

Would it be possible for you to give me a link to your youtube recording ?

I would love to see it.

Btw,how are you doing ?

My health is better than before ,after regularly taking the medicines for vomiting I have stopped throwing up in the morning.