View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Beautiful....and it's true, I believe your experience is true because I believe I went through something similar twice before.

I was very close to my husbands grandma. She was a Leo, a tiny petite woman, but very strong emotionally. She was outgoing, fun and just being around her made you feel safe and happy, even on my darkest days. She use to say that I was her daughter, her husband and her were very close to me and my children.

That created a lot of jealousy in his family. After his grandpa died, his grandma had dementia pretty bad and was put in a nursing home for almost 8 years. I hadn't felt that same feeling from her since. She spent many days crying and confused. She was lost. We ended up moving away. In that time, she died. Because of our jobs, distance, and the turmoil a group of women in my husbands family cause everyone...I didn't feel like I was welcome to her funeral, as they invited him, but not me. Which was strange, because I felt like I was the closest to her out of all of them. I cried a bit, then we decided neither would go so that there wouldn't be any more problems. Besides, it was her funeral and I wanted it to be about her and not about the jealousy and trouble they would stir up. I was left out of the obituary, which was fine. I let it go.

Three days after she died, I was sitting on the deck...and there was the happy, fun loving energy...the energy was very high....just came out of nowhere and hit me. It was not my energy. I hadn't felt like that in years. I recognized it immediately. It was with out a doubt, my grandmother in law. There was no mistaking it...and it stayed with me ALL DAY, and was gone the next and I haven't felt it since. That was last year. I just remember talking to her the whole time, telling her that I missed her and reassuring her that I knew it was her....and crazy it was that I could feel her. There was no questioning it, it was her.

Colorado, that's a beautiful one too!
Yes when they come rushing at us with their character and energy and love, it is the strongest, happiest thing. There is no doubt about it, just as there wouldn't be if they walked up to us physically and gave us a hug.
Only....they seem to be even stronger, and shine with an even bigger Love somehow. That has to be one of the happiest things to know. We are so blessed who get to know that.