Thread: Crossing over
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Master
Cahill i resonnate much with Blue Tiger answer. Actually i don't have real personal experience with that topic but i know a woman who is very knowledgeable and who helps dead souls to go to the light everyday since a long time. She's clairvoyant and can see them and talk to them.

Like Blue Tiger said it's because of fear of judgement or love for another physical person that dead souls don't go to the light. There is often an other reason which is that some dead souls don't even know they have left their body and think they're still living as incarnated people and are angry that others don't answer them when they talk. Angry that others mentions they are dead when they know they are still very alive and don't understand why their loved one are crying at their loss.

It's very important to help these dead souls to go to the light for their own evolution and for the well being of the incarnated people because these dead souls usually live in the aura or the energy of another person and absorb a part of this energy, they need it because they aren't connected to the source. This often cause fatigue, angry behaviors, bad mood or even physical and psychological illnesses to the incarnated person which can be severe sometimes but they don't have any malevolent intentions they just go where they can find energy they can use to live and they often just want to continue to live with their beloved husband, wife, son, daugther...

This woman says that if a dead soul come to you it's likely because it's a part of your work to help it going to the light. You can do that by being love and light, calling higher beings to help and telling the dead soul that their is nothing to fear in the light, he/she will be taken care of and will continue his evolution and will be awaited by loving ones. Some still think they still have a physical body so you must tell them they physical body is dead but they, as a being are still very alive. If they don't believe you you can ask them to perform a test, for exemple to move a physical object in the room and they will fail obviously.

For the dead souls who think they can help loved one in their physical body, tell them they aren't doing any good by trying to help the person, and aren't able to do that efficiently and that it's best to go to the light.

A book the woman advised is "The Unquiet Dead: A Psychologist Treats Spirit Possession" by Edith Fiore.
I haven't read the book yet and don't resonate with the term "possession" and i'm sure the woman who teached us doesn't resonate with this term either but she said it explain a lot about a very widespread reality and that if more people knowed about this we could heal many many people with so called psychiatric and mental disorders.

Hope this help... One good thing to do if you often see dead souls in your life is to raise your vibration, be love and light and know there is nothing to fear.