View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
You believe belief doesn't create reality?
How can your prove that :p ?

I didn't say that, or didn't mean that if thats what you thought..... but if you read what i said, i said if some person believes they can jump off a cliff for example and fly off through the sky then jumps of a cliff, falls an dies there belief didn't create the reality where they flew, the member on this website who i talked about in earlier posts was a good example of what i was talking about, and that was in reply to Lorelyen's post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
I was mostly reffering to the set of principles that govern everything, karma, speed of light, earths gravity, law of attraction etc.
The system running its self is hardly farfetched.

(Anyone who has escaped the laws of nature has no need to be toying with the life of others and anyone toying with the life of others are doing so under the influence of these natural laws and hence the system is circular)

Your talking about a different topic, iv talked about kinda similar things in different threads, how the universe may be all mathematically perfect in some mind blowing way down to every detail, or do we create anything or is it all mapped out already and then yes we create it all and its all mapped out at the same time cause we are not separate from the universe and all this stuff... the topic, this topic on this thread was about fluoride in the water though i also added more things to the list which were pritty obvious ones so i don't know what your problem is.