View Single Post
Old 14-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Azurisan

Hi,

This is my early post on this forum, because this thread interests me in terms of reincarnation and time.

From physics and incomplete account of time, such as Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, time has many arrows, including physical, psychological and cosmic, and they never reverse.

According to my subtlest thinking, time is probably reversible. According to my common sense, we humans who inhabit the Earth, bound by its gravity, experience daytime due to the Earth's spin giving us days and nights, and orbit around the Sun, giving us seasons. However, things change over time, such as people finishing constructions, transports reaching destination on time, and people scheduling appointments, which can never be reversed, and these becomes a manifest issue of time in our minds - sometimes it urges us to speed up in competition with others, to prioritise our other commitments to be punctual, and so on. We experience rewards both monetary/practical, which includes longevity of buildings and performance of technological devices, and spiritual, which includes social and emotional self-satisfaction. Therefore time is subjective and can be considered as an accumulation of changes as a result of complex unintended processes which include displacement of people from one point to another, changes in landscape, and aging. Therefore, it may be impossible to isolate time as a unique factor in the physical realm of many spatial and scientific aspects. It may exist in our human minds and memory as a process of interlinking different events occurring in unique places and spaces.

Interestingly enough, humans to some extent are responsible for causing urgencies, delays and unpredictable time-based events in their and others' lives. If it is about social and interpersonal relationships that are affected by time, it is a simple issue that can be resolved - simply ask them to wait for you until you develop/achieve your goals and dreams - simply ask the government to put some obligations for some citizens on 'hiatus'. Not everyone can have the same rights and privileges to access/control time that is human-related.

Finally, time can be reversed only if one slows the movement of dominant issues, that will allow others to develop smoothly without conflict. If one were to long for the past, simply ask the world to slow down or temporarily stop its activity including all energy uses, mechanical movements, transportation and so on, which may help revive the primitive sources of life, wonders, civilisations and whatever is interesting and allow them to develop - this is like ecologically sustainable development where one considers the future without compromising the past needs. Again, entropy comes into play which complicates it however, in terms of order and disorder by way of heat flows. This is probably a logical thing, since everything takes on land uses and resources, which are becoming scarce nowadays, and where alternate uses of energy pose new problems to the world.

As for dead people of the past, they may be existing currently as genes flying in the air and are deposits over time, which may enter other human bodies as these bodies are conceived and born. Sounds necromantic and zombie like, and I don't like this down to earth idea but existence of souls and heaven.

Reincarnation on the same Earth is a very Eastern religion idea, not Western where heaven is the sole ultimate destiny of humans.

Finally, the need of reincarnation into the past is a sign of one's nostalgia for the past due to its historical beauty, timelessness and purity which are now contaminated by technological advances and or loss of lives. So how about we ask the world via governmental and organisational protocols to halt its activities in some ways so as to enable regeneration of resources and revival of past human lives. A premise to this irrational argument is that dead lives are still in constant struggle for their bodily existence, merely as molecules, because they are too weak to adapt to changes and overwhelming fabric of reality that is constantly overriding them such as cities, aeroplanes, industries and so on.

I will write more soon but leave this post for now.