View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Neville

I might even re incarnate as me and live this life I am living now again Creation being the great re cycler that it is.

I don't really know whats going on anyway..People have regression hypnosis and some people have progression hypnosis, I know for sure that I have, in dreams, been in environments that are in the future, but by the same token I have had dreams in medieval times (and other periods in history besides)

I feel aware of the fluidity in every direction of the stream of life.

I believe as a concept, We are quiet unique as species in that while alive we measure and gauge time. The indication I have received so far is that beyond the solid/corporeal. the rule book goes out of the window in the respect of both time and space. Omnipresence is an interesting avenue of exploration also.

I am no gambler but I would lay good bets that a great many of us have become immersed in a good book , while sitting in a chair, Likewise Music transports us too.

The real trick of it is being right here right now for me, Even as I write these words, I am talking to you, who are many miles away and I dare say it is different time on your clock than it is mine.

So to me at any rate, reincarnating into a period in what the tangible might call history really does not seem all that impossible.