View Single Post
Old 22-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayerts
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,
I am new to this particular thread so bear with me. I have not read ALL because it would be much too time consuming. I have, however, gotten what I consider somewhat of an "overall" picture.
I have a couple of questions for you that you may have addressed in prior conversations, but, as I said didn't have time to read all.
1. What if any credentials do you have because it does seem that you have a large following on this particular subject.
2. Didn't have time to see if you actually believe in GOD and/or the bible.
Don't want to comment or questions further until I know these simple answers first.
Thank you,
Truthsayerts

hello Truthsayerts,

I have read ALL of Sparrow's thread (minus a page here and there, lol ....) several times !

Believe me.... it is well worth the read, even a second or third time ! One usually finds something that they missed on the first go round, or there is something that catches one's attention that they weren't interested in earlier.

One cannot really get " somewhat an overall picture " from just partial here and there readings. It is well worth one's time to read it all (in my humble opinion ) the questions are so varied and unique... and some of the replies a bit lengthy, but all is worthwhile.

Curious to know ... what are your credentials ?
I have a copy of Sparrow's certificate of authenticity , framed and hanging on my wall, LOL !! Just kidding .... sorry dear Sparrow, I just couldn't resist, you know

and I am also curious to know ..... while we are waiting for Sparrow's return and for Sparrow to reply to your questions.....

does it make a difference whether Sparrow believes in God or the bible ?
Personally, I don't believe so .... but it seems to hold importance to you ?

just my 2 Euros worth, from a random member, who enjoys reading Sparrow's threads

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction