View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You're welcome.

If anything, this just goes to expose the limits of my cognitive capacity. Others can understand it easily, but I cannot...however, if it is explained in a different way (as per the second video I shared), I can get it...using a much simpler explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8s5CfOuNw

Maybe I have finally burned myself out mentally, trying to work out the laws of quantum superposition and entanglement.

I have learned through this whole experience, however...don't try thinking when your brain already hurts. lol

Through the guidance of my spiritual mentor, I realized that my cognitive capacity (Phi Beta Kappa, etc.) severely limited my ability to REALLY understand though I could intellectualize quite well and sound impressive.

For me at least, it was absolutely necessary to transcend the intellectual and the cognitive in order to pass through the metaphorical "cloud of unknowing" where, suddenly and wondrously, the revelations became clearer.

In addition, the practice of "conscious sleep", which I have done for years, facilitated an extraordinary understanding of that which was presented in the video you posted here.

Best wishes.

Aum Namah Shivay