View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
I disagree with that. I find it important who think what, i found lately a lot of stealing of energy in my environment, i mean, i don't want that but it happens, when i think something and in couple of days someone comes and say to me the exact words i was thinking. That is not healthy. So what i really want is to find source of this so it is no longer possible. It is important you have your own thought privacy.

I agree wholeheartedly; i find it ironic how we deem something insignificant or irrelevant when we don't know what that something is-----when i started studying music, before I learned how to compose, arrange, transpose, transcribe and write sheet music, I'd always ask my musical mentor questions while learning. He's been playing for over 40 years; certain theoretical questions I'd ask and he'd write it off as insignificant...I remember telling him, "don't i deserve or have the right to know what that something is so i can discern whats relevant and irrelevant when it comes to composing?

A couple years later i taught myself everything he said was irrelevant; turned out he didn't have the knowledge and tried to write it off as unimportant. Have you ever noticed? People's level of intelligence has limitations or a bandwidth, and they always seem to have a contention with anyone who ask questions and pushes beyond their limitation..A person could simply say they don't know, or don't have an answer-----but they try to stunt or seize your sense of inquire, because they either choose not to go beyond what they don't understand, or just don't care..