View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

You're welcome...! Your family sounds very spiritually connected. Thanks for sharing with us more fascinating spiritual events you've encountered. Here at SF, you're free to talk about these things without fear of ridicule, so whatever you'd like to share about your experiences is greatly appreciated. Sharing is how we learn.

At the time of my NDE I was of the opinion that when you're dead...you're dead...that's it...no afterlife. I'd been raised Christian, but logical reasoning and trusting science took me to reject anything that couldn't be proven, even though I was open minded. Ha ha...since my NDE I've found there's far more to existence than what science can observe...even many quantum physicists seem to be indicating that. I still have great respect for scientific research...but science doesn't have all the answers, yet. We're probably a long, long way from that.

For me, that my NDE was indeed a real experience is that during it I experienced a "wholeness" and sensed a state of being far more intense than "this existence". How about you, did you feel anything similar?