View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Master
Listen,
You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe, all based on our own experiences.

Even though we are Spiritual, spirituality is also like having a religion. Some people are Jewish some people are Christian or what have you. Maybe things come to you differently because that's how you would understand them.

We have an Infinite God so I am not worried about the many contradictions that might be displayed as we can see have been displayed throughout history, in the lives of so many different people.

And I did some more research and Ab Orgine you are actually more correct about Old Testament beliefs. According to the most recent discoveries the ancient Israelites weren't as monotheistic as said. I've read that the Old Testament writings are a minority report written by Elite scribes and Priests in the temple of what they believed Israel OUGHT to have been like. And Yahweh was in fact a god among several with many graven images of other gods and Cults throughout Israel. Some interesting stuff

But all I was getting at was that God which is ALL THERE IS, manifests like us. Or let's say we manifest like our Parent.

God is Spirit and manifests as Mind, Body, and Soul or Father, Son, Holy Spirit. That's all I was getting at. And for me, Jesus of Nazareth embodied "the Son", It's just one way of looking at it.