View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 11:57 PM
Pathfinder
Saw shadow with eyes but saw someone else in third eye??

Hey everyone, I have a quick question. I was cutting the grass today and while I was out there I looked at my house and out of the corner of Mayeye I saw a tall Black shadow just standing there watching me. It was just a outline of the shoulders arms and head and the waist. As soon as I saw it with my actual eyes in my third eye I saw my father-in-law. It was like my eyes saw the shadow and then I got a flash of him standing there. It wasn't him standing in that exact spot it was just a flash of him standing somewhere else. I messaged my wife who was down the street at her grandmas house and told her and she said she was just talking about her dad. He passed away about a year or a little more ago. I have had contact with him but only through symbols and messages that he sends. Honestly I have been communicating with spirits as in my guides and some past but mainly just my guides and other peoples guides when I do readings for them but never have I seen anything with my own eyes. Can anyone confirm what I saw is normal? Can good spirits come in black shadows not just light? Does any other mediums see shadows but see who it is with their minds eye? Thanks in advance everyone!