Thread: I want Samadhi
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

On Tacheonic Quantum Information and Enlightenment

I would advise this: train your mind to accept what destiny has for you in this lifetime. It would take meditation to do this. But concentration on the Noble Truths might be called for here, that of warning against attachment even an longing for Enlightenment and Nirvana.

You are somewhere a long the Path. Where I don't know. However, its usually thought that it take multiple lifetimes to achieve what you are looking to do. I would not wish that unhappiness that comes from your desires being frustrated.

I think my message good in that meditating will launch you along the Path, so if this is the lifetime in which you achieve these things, then it will be fruitful to you. However if it is not that time, you can pay into that savings account that brings you closer to this in a future life time.

I would also remind you of the teachings of Shiva that we are already enlightened. I don't know if this is tacheonic quantum information, however I know its real if you just think about this idea. You CAN have it now is my point, you just have to instantly become aware of it.

Hopefully this helps.