View Single Post
Old 24-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergyGem
Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Hi there EnergyGem and welcome to the forum...

I've not quoted the bulk of your initial post, just the part where you discus your reasoning's...

I've read through most of the information you placed in your contribution and found that there is a great deal of truth in what the documentation says... There are some fascinating facts - as I know them, especially that: concerning the Third Eye... I have heard of such, being referred to as a bridge between the conscious and subconscious minds, that literally opens the eye of intuition... The prospects at that stage, reach indescribable levels...

Would just like to say thank you for taking the time and trouble to put this information at our fingertips...

Best wishes...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...