View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:15 AM
misscelt

Tiger iron has worked well for our protection (these are on jewelry, above every door and at all corners of the house). Protection bottles worked well too (the kind you set up with glass shards, nails, salt and other such things... seal and bury). When we set them up, we made them with the intention that the energy be sent back to wherever it came from in whatever manner Spirit deemed appropriate. I like the idea that there is something else protecting me in case I'm going somewhere that I can't wear the jewelry... or if I forget to put it back on after a shower.

We set one up for the dog too... if you have pets it might be a good idea since they can sometimes absorb bad energy that has been directed at the people in the house. We also asked for help and protection from Spirit.

About a week later we did a blessing spell for everyone in our lives, past and present. Basically for them all to receive everything they desire (with harm to none of course) so they can be happy, prosperous, fulfilled and PREOCCUPIED with all the joys in their lives so they wouldn't have any need to focus on us or send us malice. Sent everyone love. Even though we thought it was most likely coming from one person, you never really know. Somebody might even just be jealous, know nothing of curses, and not even know that they are doing that to you.

I hope everything works out well! :)