View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The information can come in many ways. Basically Spirits have their own methods of sending information - just as we do as individuals down on planet Earth. You can tell them how you would prefer to receive it (ie 'Show me what you looked like when you were in body' or 'Give me your name please') but they may not think that's as relevant as a particular scene, item, intereaction or particular emotion.
So you take what you can get. ;)

What I do personally when I have been practicing medium readings for others, is get my head clear- I have been using clairvoyance. Close my eyes, and let the imagery come to my mind's eye. I have not tried asking spirit to come in a certain way yet, I have been being open, and essentially letting spirit decide how it sends the information, I then focus on interpreting. I feel as long as the message is received, and relayed back to the client, and the feedback is affirmative, but most important that if the client takes away meaning from the reading. Then it shouldn't matter too much how the information is received. So long as the message is relayed clearly.

Thank you CrystalSong, for the example of questions one could ask to help spirit along with communication. May be worth a try, to see what happens.