View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You sound pretty sick. But there it is, it takes all kinds....

You offered nothing of value to the poster of this thread (nor to the discussion in general) by giving that statement. It is an insult, a verbal attack, not practical advice. Nor does "it takes all kinds" make any real sense; that is a pop-culture saying that many people copy from other people, in part because they think it sounds cool.

It is one thing to imply that a person is mentally sick, but another to offer something of value that you feel could help the person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaetmMoon
...So I start attacking their astral body like I would attack their body... My question is: would they feel it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaetmMoon
How is everything not already random?

Friend, it would be wise to ask yourself, "Why would I want to do harm to another?" For that would be a question that would open you up to receiving greater self-understanding.

You may also wish to question that common human belief in "randomness." There is no proof that any events occur randomly. "Random" is an observation that largely occurs because most people in general do not understand the causation of events.

All events occur for a reason, and "random" explains nothing. No thought or event just spontaneously occurs. (It only seems that way to those who do not see the deeper causation.) All events are interconnected. There is no actual separation between one thought and another, nor between one action and another, for everything is one universal energy. The scientific evidence for this far outweighs anything proving randomness.

Your questions were not random. They were asked because you already had a curious interest in such things to some degree, and you also had/have some very unhealthy thoughts in regards to influencing/affecting people.

You were offered some compassionate advice from some of the posters in this thread, and if you see my response to you here, I suggest that you re-read and consider some of the ideas that you were given, if you haven't already done so. It wouldn't hurt to reexamine them. Peace.