View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Master

This morning, I woke up in between a sleeping state and a waking state, my eyes were open and I could see everything, this happened two times.When I first woke up, I heard a voice saying: Jesus came and He saved you from a spider and a scorpion.; then when I woke up for the second time, the same voice said: Jesus came and He saved you from... and I can't remember the other two creatures, I just know there were two more.

I was really sick in this morning, I got a cold and my head was exploding because of a terrible pain.. I had to take some pills to have some relief, I am not sure if this was a hallucination or a real thing, but I can say for sure that it felt real.I was in extreme pain, you know, it was really painful, even now the right side of my head hurts...

I know one thing, the spider and the scorpion are symbols, this is what came in my mind when I was fully awake, both creature are venomous and they paralyze their victims.The other two creatures are like the first two but I can't remember.

If someone has an idea, I am listening.