View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder
I agree with a lot of what the dearly departed LilMariposa has to say, but figure the reason they're probably no longer here is their tone.

In less jerky language, and shorter, from my experience as one (I guess?) there's always an agreement with the original occupant if they're anything beyond a tiny kid. I suppose a really strong spirit could push out the soul of an infant, but that's really unlikely too, since the soul and that particular body/vessel have a really strong bond unless something traumatic happens usually.

The reason I say "I guess" about myself is that, well, check the account name. I'm not the original occupant, but we share the condo now, in a manner of speaking. But she's still the owner and landlord and can kick me out whenever she wants, but I can't kick her out. We have a work arrangement and sometimes I need to be in the condo to do some of that work, or interact with you guys here like this.

Is my arrangement a "walk-in?" I think it is? But I guess some people would call it something else, channeling or something maybe, but that's not really it because of the amount that I use the body. I don't just tell her stuff and she writes it down, I'm the one typing this myself with the condo's hands.

Maybe someday there will be better language to describe half of this stuff, and there will be public support instead of tossing people on drugs or calling them schizo because two people are using one meatsuit. This kind of thing used to be sacred once. It still is in some cultures. But now I'm just rambling.