View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you all for your feedback! :) I really appreciate you all for taking the time to respond and share your experiences with me. :)

@awareness: Yes, that is exactly how it feels to me. It feels extremely natural, more natural even than living my day to day life in the physical world. I was never formally taught how to meditate, so maybe it is true that I'm channeling, although I had never heard that term before.

@Starman: I have experienced this silence that you speak of a couple of times. To me, it felt like a great, inky black void if space that stretched out to infinity. It didn't feel evil, but just very powerful... as if it contained the energy and force of all life across all of time and space. It seemed a bit overwhelming to me, to try to exist in such vastness. Maybe that is why it felt more natural for me to seek communion with spirit guides, in order to help me to sort out and illuminate that which I needed to pay most attention to. Usually, I seek answers to my dreams or visions. Or I seek advice on how to best seek or proceed with my life path/highest good. While I have not said a prayer of protection before, I have been very specific that I will only speak with "benevolent, loving spirit guides which are assigned to me and intend my highest good". I also imagine radiating white light all around myself. Even though I don't have a clear frame of reference for why I started doing that, the white light feels like protection to me. What types of prayers of protection do you use?

@Patrycia-Rose: I am very sorry that you were so betrayed by an entity that you felt was benevolent towards you. There is one main spirit guide that I mostly converse with. However, this guide has never attempted to reach within me and move energy or change my chakras. I sense that is a very strong boundary that would never be crossed, nor would I allow. Instead, he encourages me to "fuel my inner fire" and to "spread love and light throughout the world". I don't necessarily get specific answers on how to do this, but I'm often told to just keep working on healing myself and "my path will become clear". Did you experience something similar to this? I definitely don't take my own safety lightly and I would like to know more about what you learned in your experiences, if that is something you are willing to share.

@TheNecromancer: Your experiences are different from mine, but still very much valid! :) Trust in your own experiences, even if they seem different from others. We are all on our own journey. :)