View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:26 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
-
- Some of them are constructs made by the creative negative forces (dugpas, black magicians). Ironically, these "creative" forces tend to create them in order to ruin lives and gain power. Some of these beings are born like a child is born, or just created from one's own energy (these are tend to be more simple in nature).
- Others can be lost souls who had unlike-able characteristics in life, who can become even worse than when they were alive.
- And there are also some who fall into the hands of controlling dark forces who don't want you to ascend.
- It's also possible that they're sent/have permission from God in order to teach you a lesson.
- Others can be vampires who seek certain emotions. They can fall under any of these categories I suppose.

That's all the possibilities I can think of so far

The problem with this is, the more you imagine... the more that you're feeling you need to protect yourself from, then the more likely you are to create these
concerns...

Our imaginations are amazingly fluid... you can see this in your daily interactions with our waking life... if you imagine that things will go wrong
then you'll respond accordingly, and often help bring about what you're fearing the most. I caught myself doing this with Astrology.. studied it
intently for a year and started seeing everything in those terms.. it got to where when I charted a progression I was actually being draw in that
direction... I would be feeling okay, the chart said things would go badly that day, then I would slump into what it's suggesting...

If we fear running into others, and expend a lot of energy in attempting to protect ourselves, we're actually feeding the very thing we're wanting to avoid....

Trust... if you trust that it isn't there, then it won't be, it's the same as if saying that what you're seeing is fake.. except that you're preempting this
by denying it's presence beforehand...!