View Single Post
Old 19-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
Choice on a human level and spiritual level are difficult to unite.

I don't think all people choose to be reincarnated. Some are stronger minded than others and some are swept with the times or the obsession with physicality.

I remember talking to a gifted clairvoyant in my family who said that my grandfather on The Other Side carried over the soul of my cousin into this realm to incarnate. I am guessing the soul goes through a certain process when incarnating that includes some sort of "sleep" or unconsciousness when entering the womb. I think the soul chooses to reincarnate but I don't think the soul can choose it's karmic outcomes. What I am saying is that we don't all get to choose our mothers, fathers, circumstances, situations, etc. Sometimes we are bound to others for growth and learning and some people DO choose their parents. It depends on how developed the soul of the person is.

Someone like Jesus for example chose his mother Mary, his harbringer John the Baptist, and his apostles and sent them into the world before he incarnated. But this is a Master Soul who can do all things like God.