View Single Post
Old 13-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
And from whence did that consciousness impulse arise? Likewise this DNA, where did that originate? When we die, what happens to this DNA? How does a physical-material substance and manifestation like DNA, affect the soul in spirit?

When the bathwater requires changing between consciousness paradigms, let's do that yes, just watch out for little Trixie and place her off to the side before you lift the tub and heave.
Possibly whence whatever causes DNA to develop whatever genes that make up the DNA of different species as life diversifies (?). We still have the gene to develop a tail...it's merely "turned off"...for the most part. Chickens still have the gene to develop teeth (so I've read). Maybe "a type of consciousness" is the wrong wording because those genes are identified. Yet, have we really learned all there is to know about DNA? Whence commeth the ability of DNA to switch it's own genes on or off or to even produce new ones? Lol...I'm no geneticist, so I don't know if we have or haven't, though I can't imagine we'll never hear any new developments in genetic research.