View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Master

I look at it like this. Soul= We are all non-physical entities that choose to come into physical life to experience. As the "offshoot" of the Soul Entity, we are only one aspect of our Higher Self, our Soul Self, experiencing for our Soul, although we are all Unique in ourselves and infinite. As we "offshoot" from our Soul, we also have many reincarnational lives that are a part of us, so this one life is not the only one we experience, and the sum total of our reincarnational lives then make up what we think of as "me". This me, when done with our reincarnational lives, then goes off and explores other things in the non-physical realm. We are still a part of a larger whole (our Soul) but we will always remain ourselves. Having been created from our Soul, our Soul sets us free and we have free will to do or become whatever we choose.

Spirit, to me, means so many different things. It could mean ghosts, the Great Spirit (Mother God or Father God or both) it could mean that change in form that happens when we pass out of this life, back into the non-physical we would then be focused non-physically and then be "spirit", it could mean spirit form (those projections we send out consciously or not to explore an idea or a location).