View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Master
I have been diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic and must say, medication has helped me, but now that I want to cut down on it? As I am fine most days without it? No one else will hear of it.

This diagnoses stipulates an individual in many ways- people think differently about you. Unfortunately yes too people can take you less seriously and undermine your intelligence. That can be how people are.

I want to say I agree with compendium when they say- if you truly are ill mentally- medication will greatly help your focus- the right medicine, not any medicine.

Meaning you will experience like as an individual diagnosed perhaps what I experienced. Which was- the delusional voices that were not true died down, but my gifts psychically actually improved- as I could focus, and concentrate better- as well as differentiate better what is real and what is simply not.

Truth be told. You don't need medicine for this, and if truly you are not mentally ill, you should not be taking medicine for mental illness, or anything it isn't prescribed for.

Those are the hard facts of the matter.

As well you may wish to consider- these medications actually do have very real physical side effects as well, sometimes even the physical effects from taking such medications, can be so unhealthy- it is simply better to live with the illness.

That is no joke.

That said, I know of no medication that will let you block your gifts, my suggestion would be to relax, not to let the negative entities get to you, to learn protections, including house blessings, preparing sacred space.

As for the mediumship aspect and hearing and sensing other entities whether they be ghost, different entities, nature spirits- whatever- Listen. Do not fear.

We are given our gifts for a reason. It is not wise to wish them away, block them, or block any part of our inner selves in any such way.

You too may not be able to block it, and you may have to live with it, and learn to cope, as we all have. And it may be worth considering well what if I can't block it? What then? Then you live, you deal, you learn, and you cope friend.

All my best to you.