View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Master
People regularly see fairy's around me (people with psychic abilities) I hear it a couple times a month usually. Many people see it as golden sparkles in the air around me.
Today a Psychic I was paired with during an exercise for my Clairvoyant Undergrad work, saw crystalline Entities all around me. I hear this too regularly and know for a fact the Crystalline Entities are with me, having seen and interacted with them many times and many are part of my family here and live in this house with me. So Psychics commonly see them around me along with fairies.

What I usually see when I call in the Fairy's and Earth Beings are little fuzzy orbs of lights, they vary in color and size from a ballpoint pin tip to the size of a dime.
While the Crystalline Entities appear fractual and glint light/energy off them like light going through a prism sometimes.

Very few people have seen them as having wings, arms or legs or clothing on, but every now and then someone will see them that way.

As to rituals or gifts, I don't do any, I thank them, love them and accept them in my life same as the many other Beings who accompany me; the Crystaline Entities, Angels, Guides, Benevolent Beings and the physical beings like the tree's, plants and animals and humans too.

I find the little glowing things I call fairy's to be lighthearted, cheerful, loving, gentle and somewhat shy and appreciate their company very much!