View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
"Researchers at the Entrepreneurship Research Institute at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) in Germany, who worked in cooperation with the University of Bath in the United Kingdom and Syracuse University in New York, have discovered that ADHD can promote entrepreneurial traits."

http://www.yesmagazine.org/happiness/the-innovating-creative-superpowers-of-adhd-20170413

I'd absolutly agree.....my 10 year old grandson Nick was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago....and while it does make him impulsive sometimes ....he is extremely talented and intelligent....and like me showed entrepreneural leanings at a very young age....

He's always wanting to make his own money to get things he wants...new bow. ..whatever. ....and prefers to make the money and buy what he wants rather than receiving gifts.

This last summer he started his own part-time business. ...and makes about $1000 to $1500 per month doing it...he has an impressive savings for a 10 year old! !

I'm living on "tropical standard time"!!!

Yes I Am a Pirate! 200 years too late....the cannons don't thunder...there's nothing to plunder...I'm an over 40 victim of fate!