View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 06:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
So what good is that? You have to "wait" for the dark energy to "decide" to leave before we're free of them? Get ride of them yourself, just tell them to go because "you" decided they should leave. Talk about playing the victim! I always thought Australians were made from tougher stuff! :)

Hi organic..seeing that you are having a shot at myself. ..ill do the same with you, but not in a sarcatic way as you have done.
Regarding me being a victim & a not being a tougher aussie..
HOW UNLOVING OF YOURSELF FOR SPEAKING THISS WAY, WHEN I HAVE MADE IT KNOWN JUST. HOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY DARK BEINGS...TO A POINT THAT IF MY FOLKS DO PASS ON THEN I WILL ALSO END MY EARTH LIFE BECAUSE OF IT ALL.

When ""YOU"" and every other spiritual person in human form finaly exit the earth form of being & become residents of the spiritual reality.

You all can then visit the earth plain & have your awareness fully blown away.....you will see how you have been deceived into thinking that you could or have remomoved dark beings from your personal space.
They have an ability to utilize the energies of the universe to make an energy connection to us & discretely at that as well.

& this energy connection is un breakable indestructible by any other being, without causing incredible greif to us.
We cannot make them move on if they choose not to, & they can & do have us believe that we might have successfully removed them if it so pleases them.

& beings of incredible exaltation could do it, but will not do it, because doing so would break the free will of the dark beings. & all higher beings are also at the mercy of the law of reap as you sow. & with every time that they removed dark beings from any other being against the dark being's free will then those exalted beings would suffer the cconsequences to their soul quality which in turn, their poorer soul quality would reflect ugliness in the emanation of spiritual body.

So do you think that for the last six years I haven't asked begged & pleaded for these beings to leave me....do you think that I haven't had all manner of humans attempt to remove them from me...do you think that I haven't heard these dark beings laughing at me and the so called spiritual healers, as they are believing that they are & or have removed these dark beings from me...

...I have been witness to an incredible amount & style of phenomena that would blow your mind & the minds of certain personalities on this forum & especially the minds of certain persons on this thread that even believe that they have or do channel beings such as Mr tesla & the likes.

& I am saying it again that you will not fully understand or see what I have witnessed, until you have knowingly been treated as I have by these dark beings......they think it amusing to show me just how they can destroy our lives & not be removed by any being whilst doing so.

And I know as to why they destroy our lives & for what reason, & you will be disgusted when you finaly become aware.

Organic I could go on but will not, for reasons that I have mentioned on other threads before, maybe you might remember what those reasons are if you haven't your head in the sand whilst reading my posts...uh.

Regards neil...and am wondering if you will have a prompt response to this post.