View Single Post
Old 26-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Master

It makes a huge difference. The mind is very powerful. I have to tell it what I want to do and that I am in charge. Often I have not made the effort. I would only try a little bit and then give up. Now I say, I am making an effort and I will succeed. I used to think it will take hours to ap. I have stopped thinking that because it is likely to take that long. I am training my mind to think it will not take long. If it does not work, try not to be discouraged. Try and think where did I go wrong so next time you will improve. Keep telling yourself it it getting easier. I used to fall asleep. I have overcome that problem by saying to myself, concentrate and ap. I have to keep saying it everyday, otherwise I fall asleep. I wake up in the mornings and I go into another room. I lie on the floor on a very thin mattress. It is uncomfortable but that is good as I am more likely to concentrate, stay awake and ap. It works.
One last thing, when you say I am going to make an effort and succeed, it can take time for it to work. It may not work straight away. The more you say it, the quicker it stays in your mind.