View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
They were melting down moment by moment, it's very hard to describe it... Their faces were not human, they had eyes but their eyes where black and void.. It was like their faces are made of some kind of smoke and this smoke had different colors, for their eyes and for their mouth it was black and for the rest of the face it was greyish.. Imagine this, I was looking at the seller, she was normal but scared, then, when I turned my face to the left side I saw these three demons and they were laughing at me.They were like one or two feets away from me... This is true, I told this story to many people.

Things happen but people don't want to see and believe... You tell them the truth and they still don't believe you.

Yes many people tell me that i must be crazy, even a few on this site have recently informed me that i need psychiatric help because i am in their eyes psychotic.

But all in all i know that they will be mind blown when they start to see the truth of it all.

I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, THAT SPIRITUAL BEINGS CAN CREATE ANYTHING IN SPIRIT FROM THE SPIRITUAL MATTER/ENERGIES.

THE DEMON LIKE BEINGS THAT YOU SAW COULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETE APPIRATIONS, OR THEY COULD HAVE BEEN SPIRITUAL BEINGS CHANGING THEIR APPEARANCES.
OR THE DEMON LIKE ENTITIES COULD HAVE BEEN VISIONS PROJECTED/PLACED INTO YOUR MIND BY DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS, JUST AS THEY CAN DO WHEN WE ARE SLEEPING...THEY CAN CONNECT TO US & CREATE ALL MANNER OF VISION SEQUENCES & THE VISION SEQUENCES WILL ENTER OUR AWARENESS, BUT ESSENTIALLY IN THIS CASE THEY WILL NOT BE ACTUALLY REAL.
BUT IN THE OTHER ABOVE CASES THEY ARE REAL IN THE SENCE THAT THE DARK BEINGS HAVE CREATED THOSE DEMONS.

Simpleman...DEMONS ARE NOT REAL, THEY ARE NOT A REALITY..DEMONS ARE ILLUSIONS & OR CREATIONS WITHOUT CONSCIOUSNESS & HAVE TO BE ANIMATED BY DARK BEINGS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO APPEAR REAL.

But dark beings can be left very physicaly depleted & or crippled, deformed discoloured very squat small, & with limbs missing & head & face distorted in any miss sharpened mess, blind without eyes in their sockets, no teeth nor tongue, jaw all over the place or missing, torso short, twisted...& that is just a start of what the law of reap as you sow can do to an unrepentant unloving being, who is continuously acting way out of harmony with gods way of love.

No angel nor spiritual being is exempt from the law of reap as one sows..."unless" we thought it was us doing the evil...because in most of our instances of unlovingness, we were coerced into doing it & without actual intent nor desire to be unloving...SO IT IS THE DARK ONES THAT WILL REAP BADLY FROM THE UNLOVING ACT NOT US...IF WE WERE NOT ACTUAL THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE UNLOVING ACT THAT WE WERE APART OF. YOU WILL ONE DAY BECOME VERY AWARE OF JUST HOW DISCRETELY DARK BEINGS CAN COERCE US WHILE WE ARE UNAWARE OF THE INCIDENT

TRUTH WILL BE PROVEN, ON WHAT I SAY, ONCE WE ARE EVENTUALY IN THE LIFE OF SPIRIT.

This is why it is imperative, not to be coerced into lingering around the earth after starting our life without the flesh..& believe me they have many many many ways to fool the unsuspecting newly arrival in the life of spirit, to linger and become unloving.