View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Master
Question What is the difference between an awake dream, vision and time travel

Okay, so keep in mind, I am new. I do not do drugs or drink. (Not judging, just saying) When I knit simple patterns, on occasion, I have dropped everything and gone to another place, sometimes someone else’s house or yard. I have seen parts of people (hands, shoes) that I know. My native friend said, “cool, you had a vision.” Another friend said you time traveled. A third said, you astral projected and you do not want to do that. (I do not know why I would or would not want to Astral Project)

Is this a situation of “toe-may-toe”, “toe-mah-toe?” Just different perspectives?
Different cultural interpretations.? Are there rules? Can I just go anywhere I want? Can I control when and where and how?

Each time it happened I quickly left as I was caught off guard and was unsure what to do. I felt like I had invaded another person’s space. It felt voyerististic. I was not trying to do anything,... just knitting. I also posted about tingly meditation.

Could I be not too attached to my physical form? Then what is that called.

I think I am a bit too attached to the safety of labels right now, please forgive. (But keep in mind, I am new.)