View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Ankhesenamun

Very interesting replies, thank you.

There might indeed be a past life connection with this guy, I certainly sensed a connection of some sort, but whatever that was has been resolved. It wasn't a romantic connection, though I thought it might have been.

As for the numbers, I can't really put a time on when this started but it started shortly before I started dreaming about this guy. The repeating numbers phenomenon is getting more intense by the day, I literally cannot look anywhere without seeing 11:11, or 111, and occasionally 222, 333, 444., also 1212 - and, a very unusual number combination, 737. 11:11 is the one that appears all the time though.

To my knowledge, 11 is a master number, and the appearance of it indicates a message that I am on the right path. Apart from that, there are so many different opinions about the repeating numbers phenomenon that it's difficult to know what it really means. Apparently it can also mean that my soul mate/twin flame is near. That's why I thought my soul mate might be this guy but that was clearly not the case - and I'm glad about that now because he was really a jerk. It's unlikely though that my soul mate is on his way to me because I am no longer looking for a partner. I've given up on that subject.

For now all I can do is acknowledge this phenomenon and accept that I am on the right path, and that maybe there is indeed something bigger going to happen that I will take part in.

It sure is exciting and I hope this phenomenon continues.