View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
To further this discussion you would first have to define what "mind" is. Apparently in your view mind is only the aspect which relates to and interacts with the physical world/body.......But I would find that view of mind to be very limited and would argue that it goes well beyond that. Ones sense of self need not be limited to merely physical world interactions.

My understanding of mind relates to everything that exists . Everything that is perceiving and perceived . Everything that is conscious and aware to various degrees. Everything that exists has to have an environment of sorts. The mind is the medium for experience and is not separate from the experiencer . It's an in depth discussion that perhaps is a worthy thread in itself but i agree with you in that there would have to be some common ground had on what constitutes mind and what doesn't and therefore reflecting upon mindful realizations and beyond mind realizations.

I tried to keep things basic in my opening post relating to experiential realizations of the mind and non experiential beyond.

This is suffice I would say due to the nature of the thread because we have spiritual teachers that are of the physical aspects of mind speaking about how reality actually is ..

All one needs to do if one is interested in the origin of one's teachings is to try and understand where this information has come from that gives one the impression or the certainty that for example this world is a dream world and is not real.

I have had Self realizations/s that reveal what you are beyond mind, that is beyond words so to speak, but I have never had beyond mind Self realizations that configure with the knowledge of the scriptures .

There are no words or thoughts about Self, self, the mind-body, the earth plane, one's sister or mother ..

So I am putting out the feelers for those to give their opinion how all of a sudden the beingness of what you are brings to the fore conclusions about this world-reality.

It's safe enough to say that as a result of this beingness beyond thought and mind, one concludes when aware the world again, that everything is what you are . This is the birthing of non duality and oneness .

This is as basic as it gets. When we start speaking about consciousness and every other thing under the sun then this stuff is not realized it is concluded . Even oneness is concluded and not realized for the realization itself beyond mind has no thought or feeling that relates to oneness . This is all mindful so I hope this explains further my thoughts on what constitutes mindfulness and what doesn't ..

If the world and self do not exist in beingness then how can something be realized that relates to them lol ..

This is what I am pointing out in regards to the differences between realization/s and conclusions of the mind .

x daz x