View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac195
Hi guys! I don’t mean to sound so pessimistic, but I’m honestly to the point where I’m starting to question EVERYTHING. Maybe religion, spirituality, signs, twin flames etc are just a way for me to grasp onto something to make myself feel secure...to give meaning to the chaos of emotions and feelings. Maybe intuition is just gas? Maybe twin flames are just a level of delusion??? Lol

How do you know? Are there any of you out there who have a twin flame “success story?” I know we’re supposed to follow the small voice within, but I feel as if my voice is pointing to things that my heart craves, but it’s not logical.

As we grow older and experience life things we were taught growing up can come into question. It's ok to become your own person.

I grew up in a home with regular church attendance, following religious observations, religious education. As I got older I found this did nothing for me. I never felt prayers were answered. I now am more spiritual, believing a different way and my life has improved. I find more "prayers" being answered.

A "success story" depends on what your definition of success is. This is a complicated, life long journey. If by success story you mean finding a perfect love and marrying, that tends to be not the case. I met my twin when we were kids but knew nothing of twin flames. We had no contact for 20 years then in 2016 he came back in my life unexpectedly. He's in a relationship but he and I have our own kind of "relationship" and love that's difficult for most people to understand. We are good friends, with almost daily contact.