View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 02:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
You can't trust other peoples experiences, only your own. Someone might say they have a twin flame, but that's their perception not yours. There are also people who think the earth is flat.
To make sure you understand, i'm not saying it's one way or the other.
But if you are having these kinds of thoughts, you should listen to them. Meditate on it, try to come to a conclusiont that maybe you don't know and that's ok.
Maybe you'll experience it youself someday, but to wait for that to happen or even putting labels is usually something that gives us heartbreak.
You don't need beliefs to make you happy. You just need to experience and enjoy what you have.

Tbh, I didn’t know anything about twin flames until I googled the emotions and experience I’ve been having with someone and twin flame popped up. I dismissed the notion for a couple of months, until things became confusing and I read more into it.

I think I’m just torn and I don’t know where to land...I don’t know a definite answer. I like how you said that “maybe I don’t know and that’s okay.” That’s reassuring.

My heart says I know and that it’s true. My head is nervous and obsessive. I also feel there’s this part of me that’s trying to make myself aware, dismiss everything and focus on the present; The here and now. I’ve been doing this by meditating. I often feel my heart pulled towards the person, but I’m meditating and focusing on the present so I will make it go away somehow...