View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
My honest answer to your question OP is No.

No a lightworker does not need to take a course to do lightworking work.

As far as I have learned, lightworkers identify with helping others. They do energy work, but essentially why are they doing energy work? To clear energy. Why? Well to help others I assume. Why else would one bother?

Do we as individuals need to pay money to lift a hand and help others? No. It requires action, on our part that's all.

You do not need to pay to learn how to be a lightworker either if that is what you are asking.

I never paid to learn how to heal another. What I did was try it. And that really was the start of what it took. Trying.

Gurus may very well prove to be a waste of time, money, and most obviously someone who expects money for enlightenment is a fraud.

Expecting money to pay the bills is honest. Expecting money because you have all the answers and your path is the true and only path to enlightenment is a falsehood, an outright lie.

No you do not need to pay for a course to be able to do the work of a lightworker. Consider perhaps whether it is you actually would like to or not. If the cost is worth it.

If it isn't. You have your answer. If you believe it is, may wish to consider why it is you believe this, if the answer is still yes. I suppose you have your answer.

Ask yourself, is it worth considering?

Namaste.