Thread: past life names
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 03:36 AM
Master
The past life I remembered under clinical past life regression hypnosis and the visions that opened up afterwards is just too similar to the family history story about one of our forefathers - to be altogether a coincidence. (Though I learned about this family story for the first time a few years after my regression. Our family had gone silent about it – ‘racial purity’ and all those fears of their time, as my Gran clearly wasn’t ‘white’).

So the surname is easy enough – it is/was my Grandmother’s maiden name.
But this wasn’t our forefather’s real surname, because when this stranger from the Far North East who didn’t speak our language came and people asked him who he is – he kept repeating one name which people couldn’t pronounce nor spell, so they made up a surname for him that sounded somewhat similar to what he had said.

But there is a place name that sounds similar – not too far from Russkoye-Ustye Pomor settlement:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russkoye_Ustye

Besides, with absentee father - when my mother died of a liver disease (?) as she, this native woman was just way too yellow looking (seen in the ‘tipi’ of my hypnotic scene) plus when I later found myself lost in a snowstorm where a Samoyed dog found me and from there I was taken to a ‘pioneer settlement’, a rough log house by the river or lake - it resembled a Russkoye-Ustye type of Russian settlement (– so could that be the truth?).
I however remember being afraid of that river or lake – because at the bottom of it was ‘lower world and the realm of the dead’. (I learned much of my mythology from my mother).

Here the father was rather absentee as well, and the ‘white woman’ wasn’t too happy about the extra mouth to feed (and was perhaps also angry about her husband’s illegitimate son with the native (?).

I however made a strong emotional bond with one of their sons and got curious about where Pomors (?) had come from and when old enough decided to trek all the way to the “Pomor land”, (I had hunting skills), but landed a bit South West of them – married and stayed.

It was my (past life) dying wish though to remember my native origins – which it seems I have, in this life tried to piece together.

But those ‘distant’ Ancestors have been around myself and my Grandmother in Spirit, as I saw them when I was 3-4 years old. And my DNA does validate a Yakut/Evenk ancestor. So there is at least some truth about it.

Last edited by sentient : 07-11-2018 at 04:43 AM.