View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Master
A Shaman told me last lifetime was to be my last 3D incarnation and I was slated for the 4th dimension reincarnation, but that not all in my soul family were ready to transition so I chose to come back and assist them.
Who knows, oddly enough it does seem to be playing out that way to some extent and I even know who those Soul Family members are and they are in various stages of experiencing their eternal selves and their larger abilities and infinite connections....the last year and a half has been spent traveling around the world and staying with them for a bit and helping them experience what they really are and can actually do once relieved from the beliefs taught to them and freed of their 'Gestapo of the pre-frontal cortex' as someone once called it. lol

Is it true? Is it so? Who knows in the end, it's all a fabulous Mystery mostly veiled. There is a humorous light heartedness to the Mystery and other times discoveries are earth shakingly profound....

There is MORE...that much I know now, what it is remains a sweet dangling carrot inviting us to go further and farther down that Path.