View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 11:32 AM
one feather

:) hi ancestral and lightwinds nice to meet you, the meditation i use which is a few, is going into the quite and down white stairs, ten of them and when i reach the bottom i walk along a white path till i get to a gate, i open it and step into my garden which i could be met by a spirit or just to relax in, when i want to come back i walk out of my garden along the path to the stairs and walk up them, i then take my time for a minute or two to come round and im back, its a good one, another one is to go into the quite again and go inside myself right to the diamond of me, im floating round with a big screen in front of me and if i want to ask anything i get the answer then i count to ten and im back again, another one is to go into the quite again and im walking towards my fountain and its on a mountain and im sat on the grass in front of my fountain, the grass is all around me and sky with a beautifull fountain in front of me and i can stay there for as long as i want, what type of meditation do you both use? and i hope this is of some help to you, there is another one to, you sit comfortably in a chair and close your eyes then picture a spiritual sack comming up from yu feet to your ankles then knees and continually upwards till your all covered up, its best if you do this with somebody as its very slow but very rewarding and they can help you with covering yourself staying covered for five to ten minutes and then uncovering yourself, it takes five to ten seconds for the spiritual sack to cover from your feet to your ankles and the method in this is to relax completely as you do this meditation, look forward to hearing from you soon one feather xx