View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Channeling messages can be done by any God or demon or even by human. Just remember one thing here, that's you can't see him or her. So you got one voice then may I ask can a demon channel to you?

In my experience, they're bad God who like to cheat human by speaking with him or her. Once, one bad god said bad words to me using spells and I captured him but I later led him go away. And I said to him MY WORDS and that he felt my spell but just what I want him not to disturb me again. So you see , channeling is cheating.

Sky, this is always cheating, so meditation is easily be cheated, it's because all inside one's astral playground isn't real. So for those who don't really understand how does it work , please don't trust about that. I know you don't agree with them and you're better than those who really don't have any idea or knowledge of it.

I've asked my Cupidson to speak or channel to Ab Orgine but he doesn't want to answer any question and then he still believes that's the voice of Jesus without seeing him. Or in his astral playground. That's a dreamland, a creation of his mind. He understands it but he thinks that's the real world events. Inside and outside are different in realities and functioning. Cheating himself and cheating others.

How can your cupid Son channel Ab Jeremy ?
I thought channeling came from deceased people, Ab is very much alive