View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 05:43 AM
Master
Oh my God. Sylvia Browne was such a dreadful person.

If you just examine her body language and the way she talked to people on Montel Williams, it is so obvious. You don't have to be a psychic to know that she went home everyday with the knowledge that she had no abilities, didn't believe anyone had abilities, and was only a hobbyist for metaphysical junk.

I wouldn't even give her the benefit of having any psychic ability prior.
Someone who not only gets things wrong, but builds a Church in her name, tries to rewrite history and already well developed spiritual and religious concepts based on her "guide", and arrogantly can channel anything at will is such a slap in the face to so many genuine and real psychics. I know a real psychic when I just see one. I can pick up the Energy-vibration, My GF has an energy where she can even manipulate certain energies and does read the future without wanting to because majority of psychics see their ability as both a gift and a curse. It's great but it can burden your mind. Terry and Linda Jamison have the same energy and consciousness. Google them. I always say this about real Psychics-You can almost see or sense a Purple-violet glow coming off of them due to their aura even if you can't read auras.

I don't even think Sylvia Browne transitioned to a good place on the Other Side. You don't send God's flock into a slaughter of deceit and misguidance. I'm sorry, but charlatan is by far one of the worst things a person could be. You have no respect for yourself or others and if you did lose a gift and continue afterwards, you are irresponsible to other people who are seeking comfort and a spiritual connection.