View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by no5bones
yeah thanks for your support and messages,this has realy taken me back im not sure if iv grieved as i still feel as if my mams still here,is this just my mind trying to protect me.iv been thinking of going to the local spiritual church but i dont know anything about things like this.i suppose this is just something i feel i have to do.
thanks again

I lost my father just before I was born. Many will say you can't miss what you've never had, but I beg to differ. And yes, sometimes I do still miss him and wished he was here. There are no time limits on this sort of thing, only what you feel inside.

I sincerely hope it works out for you at the Spiritualist church though. Most of them are pretty good and will empathise with you, so it won't matter if you know anything or not. Just be honest, with them and yourself. Go in with a completely open mind and certainly no expectations, if you have expectations it can knock you sideways if they don't happen. If it's what you feel you have to do then it's the right thing.

Safe Journey