View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
In what ways has your spirituality, religion, or lack thereof impacted your life? For example, are there things you see now that you didn't before, beliefs and morals that have changed, different types of relationships with people? That sort of thing. Were you raised with the spiritual beliefs you have or discovered it later? Is it shared by your friends and family?
The biggest change for me at this point is I pay attention to things a lot more around me. Both good and bad. I have always had a strong set of morals and values. they didn't change a lot, just matured and are fine tuned. One of my biggest Discoverys no matter how spiritual a person is we're generally the same, it's just spoken differently. Once in a while when a thought or idea truely comes from the heart and soul of someone is when it makes a real impression is an other lesson I learned. One more lesson I learned is when to help when it matters and when the other will hear and when to keep quiet and save my energy when the other person isn't interested. As long as it comes from the heart it's all that matters.

Last edited by hallow : 08-08-2018 at 09:45 AM.