View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey Raimu.

unhealthy boundaries: Staying with someone/allowing someone to keep on abusing you in anyway, physically, emotionally or mentally.

You don't have to feel bad about letting someone go from your life if thats what you want to do, if you can't talk it out and figure it out between the both of you or you don't even want to or thats not an option it's alright, you don't have to hate them while you let them go but if you do thats ok, feelings are ok, you just say im sorry, but for my own well being i need to let these people go now, it might just be the universes way of telling you it's time to move along from these people now.

Thank you for your wisdom Nature_Grows.

I stop talking to her because she keeps lying to me. Her action doesn't match her words and I am wondering if she's making me feel like a fool. No matter how much I try I can't seem to trust her anymore, and seeing her everyday makes me upset and I felt betrayed and used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
There is nothing wrong with moving on from any relationship that is creating negativity in your life especially if you have tried to work on the relationship and the other person hasn't.

Regards with business, is this person an employee of yours? You may find you have employment law problems if you turn around and fire them without good cause so beware.

Yes, she is my employee. I am actually lenient on her, I just hire her for the reason that she desperately need a job.
Don't worry, I got things handled about employment issues.