View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Knower
Color Not all is as claimed

Hello
I am sorry that you have had a bad experience. I have studied this subject for many years and visited more "Mediums" than I can remember. The majority of them have been fake I am afraid to say. I am a true believer that this does exist but unfortunately many money grabbing charlatans give the gift a bad name. I am sick and tired of hearing the same old speeches when going to these people. Not only do they charge disgraceful fees claiming that they have to "live", they offer no original content often giving random generalisations that could apply to a plethora of people. As a 100% believer I am disgusted by it all. In my opinion a true spiritual medium (and they are out there) of compassion and real insight, would never dream of deceiving the vulnerable or charging so much money as they would have the knowledge of true spirituality which frowns upon this.
Don't give up hope finding that gem out there. I have come across a few in my time who have astounded me.
I think what happens a lot is this...Certain people have a gift in a small way and then choose to make it into more than it really is claiming they see more than they can really see, this is not true of everyone, as I say, I have studied this for years and set my own little tests on these people such as going in the room dressed a certain way....I can see what is going on, I have have certain abilities myself (that I would never dream of cashing in on)
Continue to search.