View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 05:44 AM
Master
I'm sorry you had this experience, I think its fortunately pretty rare. I know a great many psychic and Mediums and they are earnest, sincere and well connected, even though what they deliver back to me may not be as relevant as I'd hoped. This has to do with style of reading, the medium/psychic being able to match frequency's, their amount of practice and many other things.

New psychics and Mediums sometimes have a hard time making connection due to various things. Sometimes not being deep enough in state due to stage fright or perhaps an upsetting incident on the way there.

Sometimes our Guides and Angels will block certain information so it's not accessible because its not in our Highest Good at that time for it to be made available.

Sometimes a persons disbelief alone is such a strong skeptical energy it blocks further information.

Sometimes people are in such a state of limbo in their lives that no discernable future probability is apparent.

Its not easy being a Psychic or Medium, what the Beings on the otherside have to say can be very hard to deliver. I recently did a reading with a lady who's higher self just chewed her out, had all sorts of hard things to say about her state of life and affairs. I spent more time softening up the information so the client wouldn't go into immediate rejection that the session went well over time and I didn't charge for it. I literally had too much compassion and my soul interest became in delivering the news in a way it could be assimilated and acted upon without the lady rejecting utterly her higher self!

Sometimes they will only talk about silly things, or make jokes or just jest with me, which is hard to explain to a client. "Sorry one moment please, your Higher Self is making funny's to get me to relax and not be so serious...it won't tell me anything until I loosen up a bit..."

Once I tried to do a reading with some one who's higher self was so remote as to not be there, it was like they were off and gone somewhere, actually this has happened a couple times, and it takes a long time fishing around in the ethers and calling to them before they show up.
This one still mystifies me, how is it that they can get so remote and gone from their body/mind? Fortunately they have all showed up eventually, but it's a messy thing as a Medium or Psychic to deal with for sure!

These are rarer stories, most peoples Higher Self, Guides and Angels are immediately present and eager to communicate, often the information almost coming to fast to deliver.

Since you feel this person was a fraud I'm sure the other people there at the event felt the same and you weren't the exception. I would contact whoever hosted it and tell them and add your voice to the others who've no doubt had similar experiences with this medium.
If you want to take it even higher you could report them to the Better Business Bureau or take them to Small Claims Court. In either of the last two scenario's it would be good to have others who've had a similar experience with the medium to validate your story with their own experiences, otherwise its just his word against your word.