View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 12:47 PM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
I am Me!

I am me and this is here!

No wondering anymore.

But what is this Me that you are experiencing? What assumptions, limitations, or subconscious paradigms are tied into this idea? By calling yourself "me", what restrictions are you accepting? You must be accepting some, otherwise you would not describe yourself as the singular "me". By saying "I am Me" you are also saying "I am not you, her, him, this, that, or the other thing"

What is this "here" that you are experiencing? What assumptions, limitations, or subconscious paradigms are tied into this idea? By declaring you are "here", what restrictions are you accepting? You must be accepting some, otherwise you would not describe yourself as being in the singular location of "here". By saying "I am Here" you are also saying "I am not there, or at the top of Everest, or on the moon, or floating in the void 27 gigaparsecs z-axis from the point of the Big Bang."

Not saying I am right about any of this, or that you should even pay attention. Just encouraging some early-morning spiritual calisthenics.

CS